Seeking an Intern Full Stack Developer
The Exciting Opportunity
Imagine an app that redefines the lifecycle of a research work, interrupts the existing science market, and reestablishes new standards for research ecosystem. You will be one of the key contributors to bring it to life.
The company/project is led by two sophisticated MBAs with over 30 years combined professional experience in both Fintech and Science/Research industries. Joining our team, not only you will learn emerging technologies, but also how to translate your knowledge into a real world-class application.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is fluent with both front and back end programming. As a Full Stack Developers, you are responsible for developing and designing front end web framework, ensuring solid and fast-respond back end architecture. Working alongside graphic designers for visual design and familiar with Agile methodologies. You’ll be part of the core team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to production.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interfaces on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Fast-responding to both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Applying Agile software development methodology.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), web server (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to details with an analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
For more information, please visit our beta website:
©ookpiknow.com All Rights Reserved