Seeking an Intern Blockchain Developer
The Exciting Opportunity
Imagine an app that redefines the lifecycle of a research work, interrupts the existing science market, and reestablishes new standards for research ecosystem. You will be one of the key contributors to bring it to life.
The company/project is led by two sophisticated MBAs with over 30 years combined professional experience in both Fintech and Science/Research industries. Joining our team, not only you will learn emerging technologies, but also how to translate your knowledge into a real world-class application.
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network, whether on private or public chain. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around our business model, working alongside front and back-end developers and architectures to build and launch the blockchain-based authentication product.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community – work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals or protocols.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
Nice to Have Skills
- Software development background
- Experience working with large code-bases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of building out private blockchain
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multi-threaded code
- Strong knowledge of database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
For more information, please visit our beta website:
©ookpiknow.com All Rights Reserved