October 27, 2020 -March 2, 2021
Women-owned and Women-led enterprises remain underrepresented in the Canadian economy, however, they experience faster growth relative to men-owned enterprises. To fill the gap, we are delivering 10 webinars for women entrepreneurs.
The series of webinars are:
- October 27, 2020: Mobile App Development for Business with No Coding
- November 5, 2020: Webpage Development: Build Landing Pages that Convert with No Coding
- November 17, 2020: Blockchain 101 for Business
- December 3, 2020: Software development: Management and outsourcing
- December 15, 2020: Test Your Business Idea: Create a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) in 4 weeks without coding
- January 7, 2021: Web Analytics: Keeping track and boosting conversion of website traffic
- January 19, 2021: Tools and Techniques to Finance Your Business
- February 4, 2021: Cryptocurrency 101 for Business
- February 17, 2021: Fast Start to your Business: Registration, Trademark and Risk Mitigation
- March 2, 2021: Graphic Design made easy for Entrepreneurs
Skills you are going to learn:
- How to test your business idea without any capital
- How to find and onboard your first customers
- Emerging technologies and how to use them in your business
- How to build a mobile app fast and inexpensive
- How to talk to the software developers and contractors
- How to develop website for your business
- How to leverage technology to improve your marketing and bring new leads and paying customers
- How to register your business and trademark
- What are the risks and regulations for business founders
- How to raise money for your business
- How to design logos and other graphics yourself
- Low code and no code tools for business
All attendees are going to learn practical skills in these technologies without doing any coding or heavily tech work. They will become versatile with a number of tools that help them propel theirs businesses to the next level.
All enrolled attendees will have an option to attend the follow up practical sessions where they can practice the tools and techniques they learned and receive a feedback and help form our mentors. We also engaged an experienced business mentors to have one-on-one business mentorship sessions with those who need help and advice.
Hacking the Digital Curve: Empowering Women Entrepreneurship Webinar series is executed by CryptoChicks and is brought to you by Northumberland CFDC and the DELIA program, with the support of FedDev Ontario.
DELIA is an automated lending platform for women-owned and women-led innovation-driven enterprises located anywhere in Southern Ontario. We are here to help innovative women entrepreneurs grow their business with automated lending up to $15,000 and access to entrepreneurial development. Find out more at delia.fund.